-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Honeymoon in Dahab


Sunday 19th July

Just back from
Dahab. Helen and myself had a very relaxing honeymoon by the Red sea. We stayed in the Hilton which is an excellent 5 star hotel with great service and very friendly staff. I even managed to get some windsurfing each day and Helen had a go too! I had her sailing in a straight line after about five minutes. Turning around might take a bit longer! I rented from club mistral which had the best offer and was next to our hotel. The staff were very friendly and even gave me the last day free! We did some snorkeling at the lighthouse which was cool. Loadz of multi coloured fishies, sea horses, nemo etc. Its also very cheap to eat out in Dahab. If you like fish you will be spoiled for choice. A full meal for two cost us about €21



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that hamock !

Anonymous said...

You just have to convince her that Malahide is as nice to windsurf in as the RedSea :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Turnip Head - do you want a pint of SahaKara?

Andy Radley IR212 said...

Surely you mean Sakara - Potato head:)

Post a Comment