-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Andy's Moves And Wish List


--------------------------------------------------------
I have decided to log the windsurf moves I can do and list the moves I want to work on. I'm not sure where this page is going to lead, but it might help me to focus on a few goals.
---------------------------------------------Andy
*Successful Moves First*

~Carve Gybe
Port tack needs work and I will work on strap to strap gybes. Need them for wave sailing!

~Boomerang no hand gybe
I have completed a few. This move will come in handy for no hand flakas! I wish!

~Duck gybe
I will try some monkey gybes also to increase sail control and awareness.

~Sail and body 360
I should try these more often. Good for sail and footwork awareness.

~Fast tack
Port tack ok. Starboard tack needs work

~Nose tack
Starboard tack good. Port tack needs work.

~Heli tack
Starboard tack good. Port tack needs work.

~Heli tack pirouette
Starboard only if the planets are aligned.

~Conca Tack
Getting better at these. Good for learning backwinded sail control .

~Upwind 360
Starboard tack good. Have to learn on port tack

~Upwind 360 with sail duck.
Have completed on starboard. Will come in useful when I learn to flaka!

~Push tack
Stronger on starboard tack. Port tack needs work.

~Vulcan
Starboard tack only. Port tack this year!!


*Moves to be Learned*

~Duck tack
Have to work on this move this year.

~Downwind carving 360
Have to try this. Looks good onto a wave.

~Pirouette gybe
Never tried this. Will give it a go.

~Clew first Vulcan
Have to try this.

~Spock
I hope this year.

~Bender
Who you calling a bender! Have to try this year.(conca in straps)

~Spin Loop
I can crash! Have to work on sailing away this year.

~Back loop
Im going to land one this year!

~Shove it
Getting close sometimes.

~Shaka
Have to keep trying this. Looks so cool.

~Flaka
I need to attempt more often to progress.

~Gecko
Have to try this again. Sore on the ankles!

~Grubby
Will try again. I have a new approach to try out.

~Willy skipper
This move scares me more than loops, flaka etc. Will attempt!

~Jizz
Have to try this. Might have to do yoga first so I can grab the boom!

~Body drag
Never tried this. Have to give it a go for splash points!

~Cowboy
Have to try this for spock training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont know if you should try willy skippers, not now that you are engaged anyway :)

Post a Comment