-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Good While it Lasted

Tuesday 28th July

(Pic: Alex and Dangerman grab an evening session)

I had nice jumping session at Dollymount today. I met up with Carlos and Alison in the early afternoon. The wind was side on, enough for 5.0 with plenty of ramps all the way out. I tried some forward loops but I am still rotating too slow and land down wind of the board with the sail on top of me. I'll figure it out soon! I managed a conka tack on a wave and continued the ride back winded before finishing with a back wind gybe. I was happy with that one. The wind turned more on shore in the evening and weakened. Good while it lasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any sailing happening this wknd ?

Andy Radley IR212 said...

Loads for wind and waves yesterday. Its wsw wind at the moment so Dollymount might be good for a while this morning for some wave riding. Its due to turn more westerly in the afternoon - malahide estuary, Kilcrea side.

Post a Comment