-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Attack of the Air Guitars

Monday 6th July 2009

Helen and Andy's Wedding party. I decided one day before the wedding to play a song with the band on the night. I knew it would be an interesting performance as I had not played with a band in many years and had no practice or rehearsal with the band and had several drinks at that stage on the night. It went down well even though I played in the key of A and the bass player player played in G# for the first verse! No one noticed as they were too busy with the attack of the air guitars : ) Thanks To George for the filming of this rocumentary
!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant. I represented the female population....good job my dress didnt fall off during some of the more advanced air guitar stunts i was performing!

Anonymous said...

Rock On Dudes ! ! ! !

Dave said...

100% pure class all the way, nice one Andy and congratulations.
Dave

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON !

bart said...

Well done Andy , Well done:)))

Post a Comment