-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Przykręcają co muzyka

Sunday the bleeden hot 31th of May

Super hot day yesterday. I met up with Tom Slomski and Oisin at Skerries. We were hoping for a sea breeze to kick in. That didn't happen so plan 2 went ahead -Pimp Tom's ride! Tom had a load of boxed car audio goodies inc, speaker pods, tweeters, amp and crossover, and a bass bin big enough to double as a seat! We finally got the lot up and working . I could definitely see an improvement.. in my tan and Toms stereo is now pumping out polish classics!


Toms Van - Not

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom the Big Pole da Pimp my ride!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pimpin' Da Luv Bus !!

tom said...

I think a saw that van on the picture this weekend in Skerries ;-)

Post a Comment