-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Merry Christmas - Time for the presents!

Dear Santa.

Thanks for the new Neil Pryde Fire Fly 6.1 that I got today from surfdock to replace my Expression 6.1. Great looking sail and i'm told that its super to sail. Can't wait! Think i'll be going for a light wind session tomorrow. I also ordered an Jp Australlia 84L twinser wave board. Should have it in a couple of weeks. Yes, I was a good boy all year and deserve these new toys.

p.s Sorry about the vid not working at the moment. Something got to do with you tube, Blogger or the matrix imploding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im your 3000 th hit on your site
To day Santa has been good ......Lifes about FUN tell your windsurfers that ...

Post a Comment