-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

The Turbo Tunnel has Landed.

I had a good session today at Malahide on my 5-0. I landed most of my vulcans and had a few long sliding ones. I will have to root out my hat and open palm gloves tonight as the temperature has taking a dip over the last few days.

I came across this fin in a surf magazine. The turbo tunnel fin. It is designed like a sail and works by redirecting the water coming in the front of it. They claim that it increases speed over a normal fin and will turn better. I couldn't find any ref of windsurfers using them.


I'm currently working on a booster cape to be worn around the neck that will help me learn to Spock! I reckon with my cape and a turbo fin i could probably take over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment