-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Mmm…Grilled Sardines…Yum


It’s great to come back to good weather for a change.

Got back from Costa Teguise on Thursday. Helen and myself had a good holiday. Our hotel ‘Barcelo de Galea’ was located next to the main beach ‘Las Cucharas’. This is a horseshoe shaped beach with a small harbour to the right and hotels to the left.

The wind blows from the left over the hotels so it is a bit tricky getting out. Once out of the harbour the wind fills in. I got to sail every day and used 4.7, 5.0 and 5.6 while there.

I rented gear from windsurf paradise. They stock all JP and Neil Pryde. There set up is good but it cost me a small pony! The resort seems to be popular with families with loads of nice places to eat. Probably a bit quite it if your looking for late night rave mania!


No comments:

Post a Comment