-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Cat Day at Malahide


I had one of those days yesterday. Collie and myself went for a sail at Malahide. It was blowing north westerly and was a bit up and down. We both managed a few Vulcans and Collie came across a new way to break the fin out into a slide that might turn into something in the future. Anyway there I was standing in a lull still in the harness when in slow motion I lost my balance and fell forward ramming the nose of the board through the main panel of my 5.6 Zone. Ouch! That hurt the wallet. Soon after that I decided to call it a day and discovered I forgot my towel!

After loosing two rounds to Murphy’s law and feeling a bit disgruntled I got a call to say our cat Sheba who had been lost, was found with nine lives still intact.

So the next time you rip a sail, don’t be too upset because by the law of nature you have just allowed a lost cat to be returned to its owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment