-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

I'm an Uncle!

I had a good sail today, woke up to the news that I’m now an uncle. Baby Alex Levi was born at four this morning. Well done Tina and Cathal!

The sun was out so I packed a shorty and went to Kilcrea. I met with Jamie who was having good success with his duck gybes. I decided to rig my 5 metre as Ive been sailing on my 6.1 a lot lately. 5.6 would have been better if I hadn’t jumped through it last week. Sailed for about an hour and a half until the wind shifted more north west.

I then moved to Malahide side where there would be some flatter water near the slipway for practising Vulcans. My starboard ones are coming together now. I haven’t landed one on port tack yet but managed to get a slide today.


Maybe we will get more of the same tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment