-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Sleep like a Baby Tonight


Feel a bit like an old man tonight after a great day at Malahide. I sailed on my 5m combat well powered up a lot of the time. There was a lot of heads on the water and plenty of cold hands at the club house. Oisin had a new 'Hero' helmet mounted camera for some on the water action. Later in the day I done the camera man thing which was a bit of fun. Not so easy belting along while looking backwards for a long period of time trying to catch someone else's move. At one stage while sitting in the water filming , Oisin decided to jump over my board! Cheeky bugger. John Kenny was out getting some seriously fast runs. Kidge and myself were busy dredging up the bottom of the estuary on failed vulcan/spock attempts next to the slipway. Great to see so many people out giving it socks on a cold Novembers day.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment