-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Light wind Wave Riding


Yesterday I had a light wind session at Malahide estuary. Good fun until I put a hole in my expression 6.1. I repaired it last night as I taught we might get some northerly wind for a sail today.

I met up with Oisin in Skerries for a sail in the afternoon but the wind wasn’t strong enough. We decided to go out anyway and catch some small waves coming in. Oisin was on an S.U.P with his new Fire Fly 6.1 (nice sail). I was on my JP freestyle 100l with my repaired 6.1. It was a fun session trying sail 360s on the wave, clew and fin first on the wave, sailing backwinded etc
.
Check out the picture above. It shows why windsurfers and Kiters dont mix too well!

No comments:

Post a Comment