-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Bike Fun

I haven’t windsurfed in a week due to the lack of wind. The last few evenings I have been in the shed prasticing different rolling balance positions on the bike. It’s very hard to get used too but I am making some progress each evening.

I managed to fork glide a few times. This is where you start riding as normal and spin on the handlebars till you are facing backwards standing on the front fork pegs. I also tried a tailwhip foot jam. This is where you jam your foot in the front forks, Endo onto the front wheel while spinning the frame 360 degrees around the front forks. I’m making some sense of it but haven’t landed back on the bike. Could be a while!

Check out sakata seiji showing how it should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment