-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

A Mid Summer Spock (video)

Today was the longest day of the year, or should I say the wettest day of the year. I arrived at Kilcrea with my exhaust held in place with a cloths hanger. That guy at Wind Guru had stuck three stars up so Oisin and my self decided to check it out. It was definitely a three bucket day and after a half hour talking about sunny windy places in Oisins van we decided to rig. To cut a short story even shorter we sailed for about a half hour in mostly sub planing conditions. As most people were struggling to plane due to lack of wind, Oisin still managed a nice mid summer Spock. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it ! That sure looks like a typical Irish summer day. May the wind blow !

Post a Comment