-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Spring Session

Friday 3rd April

I sailed a light wind session at Skerries yesterday evening. The water seemed very clear with good visibility of the bottom. I Might try snorkeling over at Shenick island some evening. Sailed for an hour practicing light wind freestyle. Great to have the longer evenings now and nice to see the water is getting warmer!

Anyway I couldn't sail last week due to a tummy bug so I decided to film the lads during a session at Malahide. I arrived a bit late and so didn't get much footage. However I did catch a nice rainbow!

Check it out

1 comment:

Gareth Allen said...

Hi Andy, Gareth here from WindWise, I like your video the editing is excellent, I was chatting with Mikey up in Enniscrone the other day as to how we should link up more with our videos, I've one or two short vids on the site and we will be uploading some more soon, Mikey put me on to yours. Check my short clip with the dolphins the other day.If you want I'll link you on the site http://www.windwise.ie/windwise/video.php

Post a Comment