-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

'Samba' - Gollito's New Movie

Monday 9th March

I'm feeling a bit stiff after the weekends sailing. I don't think the cold conditions of yesterday helped and the fact I had to race against a teacher from another school up a thirty foot climbing wall today! I slipped but still managed to get to the top first!
Anyway, I'm just after watching Andre Paskowski's new movie of Gollito training in Jeri. There are some crazy moves in there like a double ponch and a Kono foward attempt!
Check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy Where are you Irish windsurfers links gone on the new look?..Great site..

Andy Radley IR212 said...

Glad you like the site. Look under the heading 'Menu'. Links is at the bottom.

Andy

Anonymous said...

Holy frikkin' crap-o-la, the level of freestyle just jumped another level (again). Sick video

Post a Comment