-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Value for Money

Another session at Kilcrea today. There were a lot of people on the water. The wind was very up and down with people rigging anything from 4.7 to 7.5! I rigged my combat 5.6, which handled the gusts and lulls nicely. Well done Kidge who landed a spock but unfortunately I didn’t get to see it. Tom.L is landing a few good vulcans now and Tom.S is definitely getting closer to landing one.

Oisin was just back from Fuerte and was out on his new 2009 JP-90l (I think) freestyle board. Nice board. New graphics look cool.
Moving back a few years, there was a guy out sailing on a board that he built in the 1980’s. It was a copy of a Lightwave. It even has carbon down the middle and didn’t feel very heavy. He said its still going strong after twenty years but needs new straps.

That’s what I call value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment