-----~----Home----~----Profile----~----Contact----~----For Sale----~----My Moves----~

Thanks for the Lift

Sunday 11th October

Its been a month since I posted last. I haven't sailed too much either. Maybe five times in four weeks. I was sick for a couple of weeks. The van is off the road at the moment for repairs and I'm getting home later due to the rail bridge rebuild at Malahide. Anyway I sailed today with Tom at the Burrow. We managed to sail for three hours, Tom on a 5.3 and myself on a 6.1 ,the only sail I brought with me as Tom offered the lift for me and the gear and there wasn't much wind forecast anyway. Lewis and Ryan were out and over fifty kite surfers so there was a nice buzz to the session. Its been a while since I rigged a 6.1 and the rig did feel big today. Still good to get out. Thanks Tom for the lift, even if you do drive on the wrong side of the road somtimes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He drives on the wrong side of the road all the time!

tom said...

Oh come on guys, I either talk or drive. If I do 2 things at once strange stuff happens ;-)

Post a Comment